Saturday, 15 December 2007

Mission Control

I am sorry some of our emails are not arriving. You will have to read the blog on your return: it is getting very interesting! However, I have just returned from dinner with Professor Simmons to read the emails headed 'Incident on the Ship'. As I tried to open them AOL crashed and I have been living in fear of a hole in the stern! It is terrible to hear of the kidnapping of George, our much-travelled Bear. Needless to say I have asked the Hon. Lady Smith to advise on the legal position, once you have tracked down the villain responsible for kidnapping him. As you say, you are in Antarctica and this could be a tricky case. I feel certain George is being held under duress: I do not believe that he wants to live an independent life. I suspect a very senior member of the crew. He will have to answer to me. Love to the marvellous Away Team! I hope you received my earlier message today. I am thinking of your arrival at Elephant Island tonight.

No comments: