Friday, 7 December 2007

Mission Control

It is fantastic to hear from you with news of the Away Team! I know Anne will get your message onto the blog as soon as she can. I shall read it out at Assembly this morning! What amazing things you have done already. There are penguins everywhere in school but only of the two-dimensional kind, so it will be wonderful for everyone to hear of your encounters with real ones. Congratulations on surviving the high swell, especially to the student members of the expedition who are obviously very impressive indeed! I hope you are taking lots of pictures, because the images in my mind of your embarking onto zodiacs and landing on islands are incredible. Trust St George's to find home-baking even on the Falklands! Here all is active as we move towards the end of term. 'The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie' is hugely acclaimed: you will all want to see the DVD. We shall look forward to your podcast next Monday, if you can manage that!
Very much love to everyone, Judith

No comments: