Friday, 7 December 2007

Message from George

Dear Early Years children,I am sailing in the southern ocean with some of the big girls. We are very excited because we have been amongst penguins already - you know, the rockhopper ones Mrs Mackie told you about who hop and jump about. I liked them very much and they were very friendly.
I have a cabin on the ship and sometimes it is quite wobbly as there are big waves which make the ship wobble. There are huge birds following the ship - they are called albatross and have wings much wider than even Mrs Stewart with both arms stretched right out.
We're looking out to sea to spot whales and dolphins now and soon we'll arrive in South Georgia, a big island with glaciers, and maybe even icebergs - so I hope I'm going to meet more penguins, and all sorts of diferent ones.
It's sooooooooo exciting!
love
George

No comments: