Friday, 30 November 2007
Mission Control
At 6.00 pm on Friday 30 November 2007, St Andrew's Day, I formally gave authority to Commander Helen Mackie to take charge of St George's School Antarctic Expedition 2007. At Mission Control I shall be following her leadership of this amazing step for St George's School, Edinburgh and for Women! Not to mention, of course, Teddy Bears, as George is the mascot of this extraordinary expedition and is visiting his final continent. As Supreme Commander at Mission Control, St George's School, Edinburgh, I wish all the Members of the St George's Antarctic Expedition 2007 great success. I know that you will pursue your research into orcas and add to our knowledge of this important community in our world. I hope you will also have a life-transforming experience, as you see this incredible part of our planet. Rely on your Supreme Commander to follow your movements and be your home base! Rely on the Commander in the Field, Helen Mackie, who will lead your expedition as she has led so many adventurous trips in other continents. We look forward to your daily reports!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment